Have a Technical Question?
Troubleshooting & How To’s
What can I do when my password doesn’t work?
What do I do if I forgot my password?
When you do a “reset your password” our system will send you a 4 digit code to confirm your account either by email (which can go to spam) or by text if your phone number is in our system. After you enter that verification code in the app you will be able to enter a new password.
How do I change my email address or password?
You can change the email or phone number associated with your account by following these simple steps:
- Open SOS Method app
- In the bottom menu, tap the icon on the far right
- In the list, select “profile”
- At the bottom of the screen, in pink text is “change email address” and “change password”
- Follow the instructions to update your email or password
How do I access, modify, or delete personal information?
How do I change my subscription?
You can modify your subscription in your account by logging in at https://partner.sosmethod.co/Login
SIGNED UP THROUGH GOOGLE:
You can make changes to your subscription directly with google. Here are the steps:
SIGNED UP THROUGH APPLE:
You can make changes to your subscription directly with apple. Here are the steps:
What do I do when I get a connection error message?
Here are a few things to try to troubleshoot this error:
- Restart your device, we know this sounds basic but it can help to clear things up.
- Refresh your internet connection, sometimes this can improve the signal strength.
- Close other apps running in the background, they could be using up the internet bandwidth.
- If all else fails, delete the app and re-install, it could be that you don’t have the most updated version.
My app isn’t working, what should I do?
We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause. Our developers are working to ensure stability, and we appreciate your patience as we continually improve our systems.